Tuesday, April 29, 2008



To keep my little ones from not getting bored and to also keep my thighs from exploding, we have started taking bike rides. Crue and Addi love their little cart. We try to see what kind of animals and creatures we can find. On the list so far: a dead coyotee, a dead snake, a dead bunny, horses, sheep, goats, donkeys, miniature horses, ostriches, quail, baby quail (so cute), lizards, a duck and two white poodles that are going to get a face full of shoe if they chase me again! I actually bought some pepper spray just for these poodles cause they chase me when I go running!!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Howards said...

I get the biggest kick out of reading your blogs. I miss being around you and hearing your funny phrases and jokes in person! Your kids are cute!

May 1, 2008 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger Cammie said...

You are so funny. I'm sure that your thighs are not anywhere near exploding!!

I loved that the first few things you saw on your bike ride were dead things!! Very funny.

May 14, 2008 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger JeriLyn said...

Mckelle, I just went onto my "blog manager" and saw that you had found my blog. I was so excited to hear from you. I'll give you my e-mail and then I can invite you to view my "real blog". You're family is adorable and you look great! Do you mind if we check in on your blog every once in a while to check in on you? Here's the e-mail...jerilynstilson@gmail.com. Take care!

August 29, 2008 at 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home