Monday, May 5, 2008

Addison is now 20 months old and she finally had her first hair cut! As you can see, her hair is still really short but it gets all crazy so we went for a trim. She sat so well for the whole thing, barely moved at all. She has beautiful little curls that go wild when her hair gets wet I typically put some product in it and it stays curly for an hour or so. Even the stylist commented on the cute curls and she asked me "How old is HE?" If you will note in her pics she is wearing a pink and white polka dot shirt and she has earrings. I do get it that she doesn't have that typical cute little girl look but that's why she wears the pink and the earrings. Yes, some day she maybe an Olympic weight lifter or shot putter or a sumo wrestler and she'll be great at it. Maybe the NFL will call and want her as a linebacker, you never know but for now she's my cute little girl. If the "He" comments continue I may resort to makeup or even a push up bra, who knows!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tuesdee said...

I love your posts! The Wasps FREAK me out! I've never even heard of them until now. I will be on the look out. :)

The pictures of your little girl in the bath room crack me up, so funny.

By the way she looks like a girl!!! I feel your frustration though. My almost 3 year old Kadee was called a boy until she turned two. Her hair had a hard time growing and it was really blonde so you couldn't see much. Around two she finally got enough to pull some up into a little pony on the top of her head. We'd stick a bow to it. Funny thing is, she is my girly girl. Everything is princesses, shopping, and dresses. She HATES to wear pants or shorts!

May 7, 2008 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger nancy said...

Welcome to the valley of the sun!I haven't seen those bugs yet. We do get some pretty nasty scorpions in the garage those.. and they stink when you step on them. What a fun cute little family you have.

Not sure where in Pheonix you live but in the east valley there are 2 shops for just kids to get their hair cute. We are ever 2-3 months there.

What a cute little family! Hope you don't mind browsing,.

Nancy Labrum Brown

( Arizona has a few Emery county kids now..Welcome to heat!!)

May 12, 2008 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Cammie said...

Don't you just love those first hair cuts? I wanted to let Carter's hair grow out, it was really curly on the ends. But on his first birthday Christian took him to get it cut. It was a little sad.

May 14, 2008 at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home