Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The other day, Crue had a play date with Isabell. She is his favorite girl friend of which he has many! Isabell's mom Eden and I found them laying in bed, hugging each other and watching Dora the Explorer! They're so cute together. Eden and I get into such deep conversations (about very important things such as poops, boogers and all that go with raising children) and we just assume all is well with our kids in the next room. Most of the time it is but I have learned that it's never too early to have the talk about not getting naked! Yeeeaaahhh! We've now had that talk! That's a perfect example of why Crue's shirt says, "I look like mom, I act like Dad!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Cammie said...

How cute. It looks like he's quite the ladies man!!

May 14, 2008 at 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home