Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Mesa Temple



A few weeks ago, the primary went on a trip to the temple to go through the visitors center. So I took Crue and Addi. It was their first time to the temple. When I first moved here, I thought the Mesa temple was ugly but that was before I had actually seen it in person. It only took one trip there to change my mind! It's gorgeous!! Now that I've been there a few times I really love it! I think it is so beautiful! If you haven't seen it up close, you definitely need to. I am so excited for the temple that has been announced to be built closer to my home! There are rumors it will be in the Pinnacle Peak area which is about 15 minutes from me! Yeah!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tuesdee said...

I love the Mesa Temple too! Still think Manti is the best but I'm holding up to see what the new Gilbert one will be like. It is only going to be a mile or 2 away. We are so lucky, we both get temples next door!!! YIPPEE!!

July 8, 2008 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Mari said...

Mckelle, I've been dropping in and spying on your blog every now and again for a little while. You are gorgeous! Your kids are so cute too! I think Crue has got to be one of the coolest names ever. I went to the Easter pageant down there and the Mesa Temple is incredible isn't it! It was really pretty at night too. I'm with Tuesdee though, Manti will always be my favorite. It's fun to see how your cute family is doing!

July 8, 2008 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

That will be awesome if you get a temple that close, that is awesome.

July 8, 2008 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger The Howards said...

I love the Mesa temple christmas lights. They are the best. Jackie and I always had an arguement over which is better..Salt Lake or Mesa...I still think Mesa. I hear AZ is getting 3 more temples! yeah!

July 9, 2008 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger The Howards said...

I forgot to tell you...My bishop here in OMaha grew up in Orangeville!! What are the odds? He said he knows the Stilson family and the Bradley's. His name is Troy Arnold. Small World.

July 10, 2008 at 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home