Saturday, May 31, 2008

I have been tagged, thank you Tuesdee! At least it's an easy one! These are the rules: Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current collections or obsessions and 3 Surprising Facts. Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Ok here goes:
3 Joys: Family, Friends and planting something!

3 Fears: Losing a family member, someone hurting my children and bare feet on wet grass!

3 Goals: Lose ALL the baby weight after my next baby, no not pregnant now, just look that way!
3 Current Obsession's: Home Depot, Landscaping and Nordstroms!

3 Surprising Facts: 1)My nickname given to me during my freshmen year at Utah Volleyball is Pickle or Pic, my friends from vball still call me that and it throws me off sometimes when I haven't talked to them for a long time.
2)I've been told that I am missing my Zyphoid process. Not really sure what that is. They say (don't know who they are) it's a piece of bone right below your sternum? Not sure if it has a purpose. So my chest is kind of concave right there, not that it's not concave everywhere else! It doubles as a cereal bowl, it's handy!
3)I red shirted my freshmen year of vball at the U. I was so bad that I really had a talk with my coach about whether or not I was going to stay, hence the red shirt part ( plus knee surgery). Ironically, the next year I was the team MVP, runner up for Mountain West Conference Freshmen of the Year, (dang you Nina, she's really good, and pretty nice from what I hear). I also set quit a few records at Utah and in the Conference . Most were quickly broken by my good friend Kim a few years later ( you're welcome Kim, couldn't break the record if there wasn't one to break, right!) She's way good!
And there you have it! Not to exciting! Now I would like to share this tagging experience with: Kim, Shelly, Becci, Jackie and Brenda.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shel said...

No problem, whenever you get this pics you want just let me know :). Thanks for tagging me, I think. Might not be up for a couple days, but I'll do it.

June 2, 2008 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Cammie said...

Love the post. I'm glad Tuesdee tagged you, it's always fun to learn more about people. I loved your ode to Utah part. You really were a rock star at the U!!

June 3, 2008 at 6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home