Friday, July 18, 2008


Good News, Addi pooped on the potty! I'm sure it was totally an accident. She was just in the right place at the right time. I told Crue to go potty and Addi ran in yelling, "Potty, potty, potty!" I asked if she had to pee and she said yes. I put her on the potty and waited...nothing. So I told her to stay there while I went and got her diaper and clothes. All of a sudden she comes streaking through the house yelling, "mommy, potty, pee pee, potty, potty, pee pee!" I asked her if she pee pee'd in the potty and she said yes. I went in to check and there it was! Yeah!!

6 Comments:

Blogger eden said...

hey! Did you get to Utah? I'm guessing that you have access to a computer becuase you left me a note. I hope that your trip was good!

July 20, 2008 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Tuesdee said...

YIPPEE!!! Hopefully she will keep doing that. How would that be to have your kids potty train themselves? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :)

July 21, 2008 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger JP said...

Yay for cute Addi! What a big deal poo can be. I loved your story about Crue not going at WalMart too! I was laughing about his talking poop. He sounds like such a smart guy!!

July 21, 2008 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger The Geiser Family said...

I love the tie down around her neck! Was that her safety belt for her ride on the potty? My kids would totally do something like that : )

July 22, 2008 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Mari said...

Ha ha. Mckelle, every time I look on here you've got another post about poo. I think you secretly want to be a pathologist. I think the next time I go to the bathroom I'm going to do what Addi did, that is streak around and announce to everyone that I went. It just sounds so much more fun that way!

July 22, 2008 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger The Howards said...

I love it! Your kids are very well connected with their bodily functions. I love her cute, proud grin!

July 22, 2008 at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home