Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thanks for Putting Some Effort Into It!

Our family went to Cabella's last weekend for something to do. We looked at the fish and the boats, went upstairs and had lunch. Crue and Josh had fun in the shooting gallery. I wasn't really paying attention to them and when they were done Josh made me go shoot to see if I could beat him. I'm not sure what he was thinking. Yes, I smoked him by a good 30 points but that is not the point to my story. The only part I got really excited about was the exotic animal display. For some reason I had never seen this area. Well of course I wanted Josh to take a picture of me and kids with the elephant and since he wasn't really interested and didn't really care, these are the shots he took. I guess the last one isn't that bad. Beggars can't be choosers, right?










5 Comments:

Blogger Tuesdee said...

I beat my husband in the shooting range too. At least we will keep them from starving if times ever get bad... :) he he he

Personally I LOVE the first picture that is EXACTLY what our pictures are like!

LOVE IT!

July 16, 2008 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger eden said...

That is so funny/true! You could just photoshop them all together and get the one you wanted...?

July 17, 2008 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Hey...The pictures are great, I think that is the first picture that I could really see of you so far on your blog and you look as gorgeous and skinny as ever. It looks like your kids had a lot of fun over there. I also know what you mean about taking pictures....I personally try to look for pictures where I look kind of normal because kids looks cute no matter what, especially your two cute kids.

July 17, 2008 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Charlynne said...

Ok, so I'm a friend of Eden's and was checking out your blog. You have a cute blog & family. Also, I love your music choice. I love Journey!! Thanks for letting me snoop around. It's fun to see who Eden's friends are. She is one of my very favorite people in the whole world!

July 17, 2008 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Mari said...

I love Cabela's! It's seriously the coolest store! The pictures are cute, even if they're a bit random. I agree with Eden. Just photoshop them together and you might get the original effect you were going for.

July 22, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home