Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Who Needs New Toys When You Have Hampers.



My kids have too many toys! I think that most moms will agree with me that their kids have too many toys. It's crazy that now-a-days we actually have houses that have "toy rooms". Having said that, my kids don't need these crazy toys that are way too expense. In this case, as you can see, Crue and Addi played for a good 45 mins. with this clothes hamper. I also was having fun and pretending to be a gorilla, which if you've seen my legs lately isn't too far off. Sadly, in my own attempt to cage myself with the hamper I was able to take a good slice of skin off the top of my nose. Josh got home from work and asked what happen and it was embarrassing to admit how I had hurt myself but when I told him he thought it was hilarious!

3 Comments:

Blogger eden said...

you're killing me, that is so funny! Why didn't I notice your battle scar today? You're right though, my kids do the same thing with the laundry baskets!

July 16, 2008 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger The Geiser Family said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute! I love how they play, especially together. My kids love to "box". They have cut holes in boxes for their arms and holes for their eyes and they smash into each other until someone falls down. They call it "boxing"!

July 22, 2008 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Mari said...

Ha ha, I just have to laugh because it's good to know I'm not the only one who finds random, dumb ways to hurt myself. I think you should get some cardboard boxes next time. Think of all the fun Crue and Addi could have with those!

July 22, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home