Monday, August 25, 2008

IT'S DONE!

For the past year, I have been wanting to enlarge my back patio. Some may say that I have already enlarged my back patio and if I enlarge it anymore, it won't fit in my pants! Though that may be true, I was really speaking about the patio in my back yard. I've wanted it bigger so Crue and Addi can ride their bikes, push trucks and roller skate , ya know, things like that! Like I said, I've been waiting for a year and I just had a hard time hiring someone to do it when I knew that Josh could just hire a couple guys that work for him to do it and we would save some money. Well Josh doesn't like surprises and there fore, doesn't like to surprise me but when I came home from Utah he had the back yard grated out and a patio formed up all ready for the cement to be poured!! I was so excited!!! The workers and cement truck arrived two days later at 6am and Ta DA, my patio!!! Thank you honey, I love it!! (And we did it for half the cost.)



A roof for the patio is on my "Someday" list. Our yard is definitely a work in progress but I am finally starting to see a vision of what I want and within the next 20 years we should be done!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cammie said...

You can't beat fantastic and at half the price!!

September 15, 2008 at 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home