Monday, August 11, 2008

My dad took us all on a fishing trip up to Grassy Lake. It's only about 40 min. from my parents house and we left at almost 6pm to go up there so it was a very short trip. Nonetheless, it was nice to get up into the mountains and enjoy the fresh air. I had to beg my sister-in-law to come with because she hates fishing. Once we got there I realized how much she actually hates fishing, I'll just say that next time if she doesn't want to go, I won't beg her. I'm glad she went though! Crue's cousin Kyler, which is my brother Scott and his wife's son, was so good to Crue. He helped him catch a fish and if you watch the video you will see how excited Crue was.







4 Comments:

Blogger Tuesdee said...

Ah come on mom, let him hold the fish... ha ha ha Loved the video!!!

Looks like tons of fun, I miss the pretty Utah Mountains!!!

August 11, 2008 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger The Howards said...

Fun trip! I've been waiting to hear how it went! It's so cute how excited Crue gets. I especially love how you clearly did not want him to touch the fish! I wouldn't either. Those things are gross!

August 11, 2008 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger Jaley Stilson said...

I need a copy of all of these pics!! I'm glad the kids had such a great time! We all loved getting to see you...LOVE YA!!

August 11, 2008 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger eden said...

Ok, it is cute how excited Crue got about the fish, but I have to agree with everyone else...the best part is your reaction when he wants to hold it! Come on! you let him play at McDonalds playland but you won't let him hold a fish! :)

August 12, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home