Monday, August 18, 2008


This looks like a classic case of child abuse but don't worry she did it to herself! Like most little girls, Addi loves to put on make up and while we were at my moms she snuck away to the bathroom to freshen up a little. When she was done she yelled for me to come see and I immediately started laughing cause she's so freakin' cute! She did not like that! She got mad at me and told me to go away. I stopped laughing and then told her how beautiful she was and what a good job she did. She was very happy after I told her that!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tuesdee said...

That is too cute. My oldest Britanee, when she was that old she some how managed to open a BRAND NEW tube of lipstick (it was still in the plastic wrapper). She put the WHOLE tube on her face. She looked like Ronald McDonald. What was worse it is stained her little face, she was pink for days!

August 19, 2008 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger nana said...

That little Sister is soooo cute she'll never need make up. But really was that ever a reason to wear it.

August 19, 2008 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Cammie said...

Lookin' hot hot hot! Love the make-up!

August 20, 2008 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger The Howards said...

So funny. In that first picture, she seriously looked like she'd been abused! She just trying to be pretty like her mom!

August 21, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home