Monday, August 11, 2008

WE'RE BAAAACKK!! More posts to come!


Fishing Trip to Grassy Lake.


Here's Grassy Lake. It's about 40 mins. up the mountains from where my parents live in Orangeville. It was beautiful!







Photo opp. for Crue and Addi. You would think I could have wiped Addi's face off but no.


My mom made campfire dinners. If you don't know what that is then you're probably not much of a camper. For us it's hamburger, potatoes, carrots and onions wrapped up in tin foil and cooked in the ashes of a camp fire, hence the name "campfire dinner". That's my brother Scott and his wife Heather. She loves fishing so much that she asked to be the official fish head basher and gutter. I couldn't keep here way from those fish. She loves to kill them. LOL!!!!!


This is my nephew Kyson with his albino fish. He is an awesome fisherman!!

This is my brother Doug and his son Logan, daughter Tayvi, Kyson and Crue. They caught a ton of fish.

1 Comments:

Blogger nana said...

Holy Mackeral. Is that Tayvi with her Aunt Heather's fish wacking hammer? Is she gonna be a 2nd generation Stilson fish wacker/gutter?

August 22, 2008 at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home