Tuesday, October 14, 2008

PROBLEM! I'm frustrated right now! I was messin' with my blog yesterday and I screwed it up! I lost all my links and pictures on the side! Now when I hit the 'Cutomize' button it pulls up a page that says customize design and then tells me that I have to upgrade my template but the 'Upgrade Template' button does not exist. I've been all through the HELP area which was NO help but I did see that there are others out there who are having the same problem. I'm just glad I can still post but I can't Add a Gadget, Delete or Rearrange my Gadgets! If anyone has any suggestions or knows what I should do please let me know, THANKS!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Geiser Family said...

oh, so sad. I have help -- her name is Lindsay : ) We can come over in the morning (FRI) and offer what she has, if you'd like!

October 16, 2008 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Mari said...

So I totally don't know how to help you. Cammie is a blogging whiz though! She may or may not be hooked back up to the internet though.
Hey can I get your address so I can mail you a Christmas card? You can email me at maripeacock at yahoo.com.
Thanks!

December 10, 2008 at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home